Wednesday 8 February 2012

I'm getting ................................

Salam and great day to all...


Agak lame x meng-update disini...Well, nuthin much i wanna write..juz a simple statement of my current feeling that 'I am so happy because what I've been dreaming all these days will finally come true!! My God!!~ I cant hold on that feeling! I feels like flying...Yippie!!~'.. Okay that SO over of me now.. =P

Well, pape pon, I should thanks to both side male and female coz tanpa dorang sume ni takkan menjadi kenyataan...!! I will find my missing glass shoe soon..Not too long...and hell yeah I cant wait for that!

Kun Fayya Kun...

Jadi maka jadi la ia...

Dear God,

Semoga semuanya berjalan lancar..Permudahkanlah segala urusan kami...amin...

Lepas ni da x boleh nk ber hu-ha lagi...x bole ber big shopping lagi...Kene gune duit wisely, kene menabung a lot! kene jadik matang lebih... kene pandai masak! kene rajin2 selalu... heheh!~ Its a MUST!!

Haishh Syerra owh Syerra,

Are you really ready for that?

Insyaallah, dengan izin Allah...

^_^ <3 ^_^

Pray for me guys!

Till then,
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment