Wednesday 5 October 2011

I LOVE YOU, NENEK....!

Salam and great day,

I just had my key to my new place at Kerinchi... ^_^ yay!!~ Thanx to nenek coz help me out on my matter... At first, I almost give up coz fed up meeting people with so many behavior...Really it give me a huge shot on my head! Luckily nenek came and pujuk2 me...She asked me to brought  her to see the new house at Kerinchi...I agreed, then I brought her to see it...Not too bad nor too good..it just nice with so many facilities provided...

I always complained to my ownself coz I have to fight with people-traffic-jammed every morning and evening to get into KTM... =.= Kasihan... Nenek understand my difficulties and I know she wouldnt give anything to hurt me...she wouldnt give anything to make me feel uncomfortable... sebab Syerra manja sangat-sangat dengan nenek.. ^_^

Nenek asked how much the price and swear to God, I dont have that much money with me..but, Nenek always wants a good thing for me...And she pay it for me...I dont know what should i said besides thank you...coz I know even my parent wouldnt do that for me...But, nenek is lain!~ I was raised by her and i knew that she loves me so much!

I wouldnt dissapoint her and i promised that! Nenek helped me a lot all this while since I was child until now...Nenek terlampau banyak berjasa pada Syerra... and I dont know how to repay that...

Nenek,
please wait until I finish my study k..I promise you by next year, you wouldnt feel hard anymore...I promise I will take care of you more than you take care of me...

I love you, nenek...

Thanks for everything...

Thanks for giving me your love and your concern...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment