Thursday 6 October 2011

Thinking-Thursday...

Salam and Great day to all,

Today is Thursday and for me it mean the 2nd last day in this week to work... ^_^ Well, not to talk bout my work here LOL but more to what I'm thinking...Yesterday was my 'Wondering Wednesday' and today is my 'Thinking Thursday'... ^_^ What's that all about, huh?

It can be said that my empty life has gone..it just began recently!~ Well, so much I wanna thank him for making me breath again, giving my smile and courage back to me...Swear to God that I never been so strong like this while drowning in my own tears hoping for the thing that was useless! I've been waiting someone to pull and drag me for all this while from this place, but none of them are very strong to pull me out...until that day where he came and pull me without hesitate anything...

From the darkness, I came out and I could see brightness once again which I never thought before... I thought I would always be there, the place where I hoped I was belong to...but too sad, it was not my place, and I dont belong there... I tried to get out, tried to step ahead of the empty road...tried to find my light once again...but I failed coz I thought my light was gone forever...I've tried to moved on but my feet seemed to heavy to step forward...

Being so down, frustrated, lost confidence, and broken hearted...I've tried to mingled with people...intends to find the missing pieces of my heart...but failed...

Seriously, I never thought that you could be the one...I never imagined you to be the person that I've been waiting for all this times...and right now, I AM THINKING OF YOU....



I thought of you today but that’s nothing new
I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too
for every day good or bad you'll always be in my head
I hope you've understood everything I’ve said
this isn't just a joke or a silly lie
I’d never do anything to make you wanna cry
I’m sorry if I do something to make you really mad
it only comes back and makes me really sad
I really do love you and everything you are
I hope this relationship gets really far
I’ll never get you out I simply don't know how
in fact I’m thinking of you right about now
you’re everything I need and everything to me
you know exactly who you are and what you want to be
you always make me smile just by being there
I hope you know how much I really do care
every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist
This is why I love you, I’ve made a huge list
the list goes on forever and never will it end
neither will our relationship you'll always be my friend
not just a simple friend but a special friend at that
I want to spend my whole life with you
Moraz El Fahd Jr
and I do love you...




I hope to be with you forever...



You will always be my hero...







**p/s: Dear Mr Moraz El Fahd Jr, I just want you to know this...Sorry coz I'm a lil bit jiwang LOL...well, I dont care that!~ =P Ddy pls take care yourself k..Mmy love ddy so much!~ Thanks for opening my heart that was chained before...Thanks for making a new key to enter it, though besides you dont even have the key, but you are so strong to break the chain...Thank you once again...^_^ I love you...I promise that I will take everything to maintain this relationship...Never will I let it go! Noticed that friends are easy to finds, but true love aren't like that...Thanks again for being with me whenever I need someone though sometimes I dont even noticed that you would always there for all this while.. Love you Ddy Moraz... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment