Friday 16 March 2012

Salam and Great Day,

Here is the translation of the post before.. ^_^ It's so merepek till I'm gonna die.. Check it out!~


I'm at office now...I feel really bored since there are only four of us left here...all the management site have gone to the Away Day program for three days...

I don't know what I think now...My mind are always turn upside down...Like there is no way for me to think wisely...I have also no idea on what to write here...Just a piece of words showing that I really got nothing to do here... and, why I keep repeating it? Oh my god!

Pssttt...
Can I ask you something?

do you feel that I will get married end of this year? or before chinese new year next year?

hurmm...
I have no idea...

I love you
I hope you really know it...
Even if you know it,
I hope you will understand it...
And even if you understand it,
I hope you can feel it...
Because only love that matter for me...

I'm not a social person...
I'm not hu-ha type of girl...
I don't spend much of my time with my friends
Even with my family too...
but one thing you should know,
I will gather all my time just to be with you,
Only you...
I wish you could noticed it...

It's time for me go back now...
all my friends, my office mates here already gone...
but me?
still sitting in front of this computer...
they asked me for a movie tonight,
and as they already knew my answer,
like usual I will say no thank you...
It is not like I don't want to join them,
but I would much more love to go out with you...

I may be hard-headed person to you,
I may be like a queen control to you,
I may be like a private investigator of my own,
But one thing is so clear,
I am much more concern and caring towards you...
I will never put you behind,
Even if I was fall to the ground,
I would not let you to fall too...
Because all I really know is,
I do love you..
That's for sure...


P/s: I Love You... ^_^

Till then,
Take care guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment