Friday 22 June 2012

Menjeruk perasaan.....

Salam n great day,

Nothing much to story...just to inform that im so attached with bella luna n tentang rasa now...the lyrics of bella luna totally got nothing to do with me..i just adore the rhythm...the soft music that i really thougt could make me calm from menjeruk perasaan ni....but tentang rasa, the meaning are so deep for me...cry to hear that song...ohhhh....

Phase...step...stage...what other words? Wheel... =.=

To inform you guys that menjeruk perasaan for me is for my phases of life....simple saying like wheel of life...where we cant predict what is going to happen...right? Notice that we can try to make it happen...but, when you refer to your life, it is something moving...movement for whole your life...it cant stop, unless ur dead! Still, even if your dead, theres another movement you have to go through...called it as alam akhirat..right?

Back to the topic...
See the wheel...when its moving to run your life, how long we will be on top? N how long we will be at the bottom? How long its gonna take to climb up again, and how long its gonna take to fall down again?

Langit tak selalunya cerah...right? Have to remember that its not gona always cloudy and rainy too... Sometimes, theres always a beautiful rainbow after the rainy day...That is what I hope for myself...

I know, maybe now my day are not so bright...maybe my wheel is going to reach the bottom line of my life....but i will always believe that theres a beautiful 7 colors of rainbow are waiting for me to go through with my day....i will always believe that my wheel gonna be on top again...its a fitrah of life...whether i want it or not, whether i like it or not, i have to face it!

Menjeruk perasaan,
I dunno why it tastes so bloody sour... =.=
I dun have any mood to do anything right now...
I reject and decline everything...
At least i feel satisfied...
Satisfied when i gather all the sours and recognize each of it,
N then i tell myself 'owh, so this is the taste of it'...
Sigh~
I know im a bloody ego..
I know im a hard headed..
I even know very well that i cant control myself when i get really mad!

N i missed my old partner who used to be with it...

Menjeruk perasaan, mencuka pemikiran...
Serious dah lama gile tinggalkan sastera...
But i wouldnt forget to metaphore each of the words... :-)

Now im asking what the hell yg aku bebelkan kat sini...?? =.= adoiiiyaaiiiii...wake up, Syerra!! Wake up!!!

I wana go home tonight, but when im thinking that i have to face each of them with my current mood, which im very sure gonna bloody spoil my whole night and day there! So i dont want! =.= it is much much better if i stay here in my tiny lil room.. :-)

Menjeruk perasaan again,
and serious shit that I AM NOT OKAY!

Till then,
Take care urself only coz others wont take care it for you!
=.=

1 comment:

  1. Tayah nak menjeruk perasaan sgt la weh , kalau menjeruk boleh jadi jeruk sedap gak boleh makan hehe....

    ReplyDelete