Friday 22 July 2011

"Shall I grab it, or, shall I let it.....?"

Salam and great day...

I've got this so-called opportunity, yet to be a good opportunity for me...but still, I keep questioning myself, 'shall i grab it, or, shall I let it?'....
I want to grab it..but I'm too afraid till have to let it...

I was confused with the current situation...For a while, I keep drowning and floating again and again in my own dream...What it is gonna be? I want to reach it, but I'm scared my hands are not long enough to touch it... Even if I reach and touch it, I'm afraid that it is not mine...What will gonna be?

I shall grab it...this my only opportunity at this moment....at least I shall give it a try, right? maybe this could be really good for me...Maybe this will be a great starting and beginning for me too... Maybe this is what I'm wanting all this while... And maybe this is the end of my wait....

OR,

I shall let it...Cause I'm not too strong to believe in it...Some more, I'm too afraid to face the failure...Maybe I should stay at the place where I belong...Maybe I shall let it because I don't know what is the percentage of being failure or success...And maybe by let it, it can save me from being hurt again and again....

IDK!~

For a first time, I felt this feeling once again...A feeling that is hard for me to find it...I know this rare...I know that this is not so strong...But when it can turn into mutual beneficial between two things, then can only I shout that IT CAN GOES STRONG MORE THAN EVER!

Deep in my heart, I really need this! I shall grab this!

but,

Deep in my mind, I can't stop from thinking this and that...And that's horrible!

SHALL I GRAB IT, OR, SHALL I LET IT...?

I still don't have the answers....I want to grab it but afraid I have to let it....

I know...I realized that I'm just no one...

I can't dream to high cause I know I might fall down...

I know where my feet is standing right now...

ouh....


"Journey To The Past"

Heart, don't fail me now!
Courage, don't desert me!
Don't turnback
Now that we're here
People always say
Life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear!
Or how a road can seem so long
How the world can seem so vast
Courage see me through
Heart I'm trusting you
On this journey...to the past

Somewhere down this road
I know someone's waitingg
Years of dreams
Just can't be wrong
Arms will open wide
I'll be safe and wanted
Fin'lly home where I belong
Well, starting here, my life begins
Starting now, I'm learning fast
Courage see me through
Heart I'm trusting you
On this journey...to the past

Heart don't fail me now!
Courage don't desert me!

Home, Love, Family
There was once a time
I must have had them too
Home, Love, Family
I will never be complete
Until I find you...

One step at a time
One hope, then another
Who knows where
This road may go-
Back to who i was
On to find my future
Things my heartstill
Needs to know
Yes, let this be a sign!
Let, this road be mine!
Let it lead me to my past
Courage see me through
Heart I'm trusting you
To bring me home...
At last!
At Last!

No comments:

Post a Comment